Everything You Need for a Satisfying Stay
The Admiral Fell Inn, located in the heart of Fell's Point, offers a variety of amenities and services to enhance your Baltimore Harbor visit. And with unique perks like our Admiral's Ghost Tour & Reception, and our Harbor Magic shuttle service throughout Fell's Point, Inner Harbor and to Johns Hopkins Hospital Main Campus, as well as our packages for Johns Hopkins clients and guests, you'll be glad you chose a one-of-a-kind hotel for your Charm City lodging.
The Admiral Fell Inn Amenities
- Complimentary tea and locally roasted coffee served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- High-speed Internet access in guest rooms, lobby and meeting areas*
- The Admiral's Ghost Tour & Reception*
- Dining at our Spanish restaurant, Tapas Adela
- Tavern at the Admiral, our on-site pub
- 4,232 square feet of meeting and event space
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Harbor Magic shuttle service between the 3 hotels in Fell's Point, Inner Harbor and to Johns Hopkins Hospital Main Campus*
- Access to Maryland Athletic Club fitness center and pools*
- Harbor Magic Specialists—personalized concierge service*
- Business center
- Valet service
- Valet parking
Make this Baltimore trip memorable with a stay at our historic boutique hotel, The Admiral Fell Inn.
*These amenities are included in the $9.95-per-night Destination Fee.