Comfort, Convenience & Style at Pier 5
When you choose Pier 5 Hotel for your Inner Harbor accommodations, you'll enjoy amenities that make your travel experience a delight. Begin each morning with complimentary Dilmah single-origin tea and locally roasted coffee, and in the evening, head to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse or McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant. And for personalized recommendations to Inner Harbor attractions, or hard-to-find concert tickets, our Harbor Magic Specialists are here to assist you.
Unparalleled Event Space in Inner Harbor
In addition to modern guest rooms and suites, Pier 5 Hotel is home to more than 7,000 square feet of stylish event space. With world-class catering services and nine flexible spaces, including three waterfront ballrooms, Pier 5 Hotel is perfect for grand social events, corporate meetings, weddings and everything in between. Learn more about Harbor Magic event space.
Pier 5 Hotel Amenities
- 7,303 square feet of elegant meeting and event space
- High-speed Internet access in guest rooms, lobby and meeting areas*
- On-site dining at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant
- Harbor Magic Specialists—personalized concierge service*
- Harbor Magic shuttle service between the three hotels in the Inner Harbor, Fell's Point and to Johns Hopkins Hospital Main Campus*
- Access to Maryland Athletic Club fitness center and pools*
- Business center
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Crabby Hour and The Chocolate Event receptions for guests*
- Valet service
- Valet parking
- Full-service Pier 5 Resort Marina
Pets are Welcome at Pier 5
Pier 5 Hotel is happy to welcome your well-behaved cat or pup. Why kennel when you can bring that favorite furry creature with you? Pets stay free, with a maximum of two pets per guest room. Questions? Just call your Harbor Magic Specialist at 443-353-9861.
Guests Receptions Every Week
Monday - Friday: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Crabby Hour is a family-friendly hands-on cooking demonstration where you can learn how to prepare Pier 5 Maryland Crab Dip, Crabby Crepes and other crab-based treats, all while learning fun facts about crabs and crab cuisine. Add in wacky crab hats, Maryland microbrews and wine, and it's sure to be a great night.
The Chocolate Event
Saturdays: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Each Saturday, get your chocolate fix with Pier 5 Hotel's Chocolate Event. The event features two chocolate fountains—one bubbling with milk chocolate and the other with dark, and a wide variety of treats for dipping, as well as a demonstration on how to make your own chocolate truffles. Not to be missed!*These amenities are included in the $9.95-per-night Destination Fee.