A Trio of Exceptional Baltimore Hotels
Harbor Magic offers three boutique hotels in prime Fell's Point and Inner Harbor locations, and each hotel offers a different Baltimore experience. Discover which hotel suits your particular tastes:
|Admiral Fell Inn
||Inn at Henderson's Wharf
||Pier 5 Hotel
The Admiral Fell Inn is a registered Historic Hotel of America that perfectly blends an authentic, residential-style destination experience with all of the convenience expected by today’s traveler.
- Located in the heart of the Fell's Point very close to Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Historic waterfront hotel, part of Historic Hotels of America
- 80 comfortable, beautifully appointed guest rooms & suites
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- On-site dining at Tapas Adela
- 4,232 square feet of event space
The Inn at Henderson’s Wharf offers a peaceful retreat directly on the waters of Baltimore’s most historic neighborhood, Fell’s Point.
- Located in a quiet, secluded area in Fell's Point within walking distance to dining & entertainment
- Historic waterfront hotel
- 38 elegant, sophisticated guest rooms
- 2,398 square feet of event space
Nestled on its own pier directly on the water next to the National Aquarium and behind the Power Plant entertainment complex, the Pier 5 is just steps away from all the excitement of the Inner Harbor.
- Waterfront hotel situated on its own pier
- 66 modern, stylish guestrooms
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- On-site dining at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and Schmick's Seafood
- 7,153 square feet of event space
Harbor Magic offers more than choice hotel accommodations and event space in charming waterfront locations. From the moment you book a reservation at a Harbor Magic hotel, you'll have a Harbor Magic Specialist at your service—a personal concierge who has inside connections to make your Baltimore trip better, and who will be your personal guide to Baltimore, helping tailor your visit to suit your interests.
- Procuring hard-to-find tickets for special events, VIP entry to local attractions and priority seating at Baltimore's finest restaurants
- Providing added welcome gifts and amenities (see below)
- Recommending restaurants
- Arranging transportation
Hotel Stay Add-Ons
Schedule a call with your Harbor Magic Specialist or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to enhance your stay with any of the items below. Don't see what you're looking for? Let us know! We have the connections to make it happen.
Rose Petal Turndown
Wine & chocolate-covered strawberries at bedtime are the perfect way to add a little romance to your stay.
Roses & Flowers
Elegant and romantic or whimsical and fun—just let us know what you have in mind, and we'll make it happen.
Truffles, decadent cacao treats—name your pleasure.
Let us put together a themed basket to welcome you or your guests—sweet treats, games, classic Baltimore traditions—whatever you'd like.
Say "Happy Birthday" with your own private celebration, complete with balloons, cake and decorations.
Wine, snacks, decadent ice cream, chocolates—relax with some simple pleasures during your stay.
Harbor Magic hotel guests can enjoy access to Maryland Athletic Club (MAC), a local world-class health club located in Inner Harbor East. For each night you stay, you'll receive a one-day Guest Pass to Mac—a $25 value.
- More than 60 cardio stations with personal TVs
- Weight room
- 25-yard, four-lane lap pool
- Four saltwater swimming pools
- Four singles squash courts
- Group exercise classes including spinning, Pilates & yoga
- Steam showers & sauna
- Internet cafe
Check out our area map to determine which Harbor Magic hotel is closest to your Baltimore destination.