A Trio of Exceptional Baltimore Hotels
Harbor Magic offers three boutique hotels in prime Fell's Point and Inner Harbor locations, and each hotel offers a different Baltimore experience. Discover which hotel suits your particular tastes:
- Located in the heart of the Fell's Point very close to Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Historic waterfront hotel, part of Historic Hotels of America
- 80 comfortable, beautifully appointed guest rooms & suites
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- On-site dining at Tapas Adela
- Tavern at the Admiral open Wed. - Sat. evenings
- The Admiral’s Ghost Tour & Reception
- 4,232 square feet of event space
- Located in a quiet, secluded area in Fell's Point within walking distance to dining & entertainment
- Historic waterfront hotel
- 38 elegant, sophisticated guest rooms
- The Marina at Henderson's Wharf
- Wine Down wine and cheese reception
- 2,398 square feet of event space
- Located in the center of Inner Harbor next to the National Aquarium and Pier Six Pavilion
- Waterfront hotel situated on its own pier
- 66 modern, stylish guestrooms
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- On-site dining at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and Schmick's Seafood
- Weekday Crabby Hour and Saturday Chocolate Event receptions
- 7,153 square feet of event space
- Pier 5 Resort Marina
The Harbor Magic Experience—Connecting You to Baltimore's Best Hotels
When you choose to stay at a Harbor Magic Hotel, you'll have access to a variety of amenities and services that make your stay in Charm City better, all included in a $9.95-per-night Destination Fee. These amenities include:
- High-speed Internet access in your guest room or suite
- Wireless Internet access in hotel public areas
- Guest pass to the Maryland Athletic Club fitness center and pools (see below to learn more)
- Exclusive Harbor Magic events
- Harbor Magic shuttle service (see below to learn more)
- Fiji® or VOSS® bottled water
- Unlimited local, domestic long distance and toll-free calling
- Harbor Magic Specialist services (see below to learn more)
- Harbor Magic's Baltimore Destination Guide
- Computer and printer access
- Incoming and outgoing faxes
- Photocopy services
- Weekday daily newspaper
Harbor Magic offers more than choice hotel accommodations and event space in charming waterfront locations. From the moment you book a reservation at a Harbor Magic hotel, you'll have a Harbor Magic Specialist at your service—a personal concierge who has inside connections to make your Baltimore trip better, and who will be your personal guide to Baltimore, helping tailor your visit to suit your interests.
- Procuring hard-to-find tickets for special events, VIP entry to local attractions and priority seating at Baltimore's finest restaurants
- Providing added welcome gifts and amenities (see below)
- Recommending restaurants
- Arranging transportation
Hotel Stay Add-Ons
Schedule a call with your Harbor Magic Specialist or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to enhance your stay with any of the items below. Don't see what you're looking for? Let us know! We have the connections to make it happen.
Rose Petal Turndown
Wine & chocolate-covered strawberries at bedtime are the perfect way to add a little romance to your stay.
Roses & Flowers
Elegant and romantic or whimsical and fun—just let us know what you have in mind, and we'll make it happen.
Truffles, decadent cacao treats—name your pleasure.
Let us put together a themed basket to welcome you or your guests—sweet treats, games, classic Baltimore traditions—whatever you'd like.
Say "Happy Birthday" with your own private celebration, complete with balloons, cake and decorations.
Wine, snacks, decadent ice cream, chocolates—relax with some simple pleasures during your stay.
Harbor Magic hotel guests can enjoy access to Maryland Athletic Club (MAC), a local world-class health club located in Inner Harbor East. For each night you stay, you'll receive a one-day Guest Pass to Mac—a $25 value.
- More than 60 cardio stations with personal TVs
- Weight room
- 25-yard, four-lane lap pool
- Four saltwater swimming pools
- Four singles squash courts
- Group exercise classes including spinning, Pilates & yoga
- Steam showers & sauna
- Internet cafe
Check out our area map to determine which Harbor Magic hotel is closest to your Baltimore destination.