Groups & Meetings
Special events Are Easy With Harbor Magic
With three unique hotels in Baltimore Harbor, each offering several event spaces to choose from, Harbor Magic Hotels is large enough to accommodate your business or social event, and small enough to make you our first and only priority. Located in Baltimore's popular Fell's Point and Inner Harbor neighborhoods, Harbor Magic Hotels offer elegant waterfront event space, with both historic and modern options, perfect for corporate conferences and retreats, executive board meetings, family reunions and weddings alike.
Event Space Highlights
- Multiple event spaces in three Baltimore Harbor hotels
- Full in-house catering services
- In-house audiovisual technology
- Partnerships with the area's top vendors
- Meeting and event packages and specials
A Variety of Venue Options
With multiple spaces in three hotels, all just minutes from one another, your options for Baltimore event space is tripled. Have an evening welcome reception for your conference guests at The Gallery at The Inn at Henderson's Wharf, and then have the conference at The Admiral Ballroom at The Admiral Fell Inn. Contact our Sales & Catering team to learn more about how we can tailor an event to meet your needs.
Event Planning 101
We’ve all been there. The meeting that was more painful to attend than a trip to the dentist for a root canal . . . the wedding reception where no one danced and everyone ate only one bite of cake. . . the training session without any visual aids because nothing worked. Planning an event is tough work. The Harbor Magic collection of hotels in Baltimore wants to make it a little easier with this cheat sheet of questions to ask yourself before you jump in to the world of event planning.
Does my event planner truly understand the purpose of my gathering?
How do I know my event planner will operate within my budget?
What are my guarantees?
When I look through the eyes of my attendees, will my planner be able to create a stress-free, memorable, comfortable hospitality-based experience?
Can my planner create an event that is truly engaging for all participants and leaves everyone with a positive story to tell?
Your event planning services should include creative caterers, relaxing and beautiful venues, on-time fully-functioning equipment rental and management, unique floral designers, incredible cake artists, team building professionals, skilled facilitators, theme designers and coordinators, hospitality geniuses, marketers and communication specialists, data and money managers.
To make sure your relationship with your event planning professional is solid and will continue on for years to come, prepare to be successful:
1. Do your research in advance. Ask for referrals from people who have used this planner or venue previously.
2. Never allow vague descriptions to be good enough. When someone says, “Oh trust me. You are going to love it. I know what you are picturing in your mind”, say, “NO WAY!” Communicate your vision and expectations clearly and in detail.
3. Get everything in writing. Make sure you know what your non-negotiables are. Make sure you know what must be delivered flawlessly for you to be successful. Then, make sure those things are spelled out perfectly and clearly.
Events are often milestone memories in a person’s life. It takes a very special event planner to understand how important that is!