A Boutique Waterfront Hotel in Baltimore's Famed Inner Harbor
Ideally located next to the National Aquarium, Pier Six Pavilion and the Power Plant Live! entertainment complex, the waterfront Pier 5 Hotel is Inner Harbor's premier place for boutique lodging and modern event space. Walk to the hundreds of shops, cafes and restaurants, and hop the Harbor Magic shuttle to move between our 3 hotels and get closer to attractions like the Maryland Science Center, Harborplace and The Gallery, and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Situated on its own pier, Pier 5 Hotel offers an array of amenities and services to enhance your Charm City trip. Enjoy high-speed Internet access, take a Maryland crab cooking class at our Weekday Crabby Hour, or indulge in some chocolate at our Saturday Chocolate Event reception. And because we're a Harbor Magic Hotel, you'll have access to our shuttle service, concierge service and the Maryland Athletic Club.
Pier 5 Hotel Features
- 7,153 square feet of beautiful meeting and event space
- Choice Privileges® Rewards Program
- High-speed Internet access in guest rooms and meeting areas*
- On-site dining at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant
- Complimentary tea and locally roasted coffee each morning
- The Crabby Hour on weekdays and The Chocolate Event on Saturdays*
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Harbor Magic shuttle service between our 3 hotels in Fell's Point, Inner Harbor and to Johns Hopkins Hospital Main Campus*
- Harbor Magic Specialists—personal concierge service*
Dine in Style at Pier 5
In addition to convenient amenities and comfortable accommodations, Pier 5 Hotel lets you dine well right on site at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, which offers the tenderest steaks in an upscale atmosphere, and McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant, where you can indulge in the catch of the day, or maybe a little surf and turf.
For modern, trendy accommodations in a location next to some of Inner Harbor's hottest spots, book your reservations for Pier 5 Hotel online today.
*These amenities are included in the $9.95-per-night Destination Fee.