Timeless Elegance in a Quiet Haven
Situated on a secluded cobblestone street in a quiet corner of Fell's Point, The Inn at Henderson's Wharf is an award-winning luxury hotel on the city's historic waterfront. Enjoy peace and privacy while still being within walking distance of the shops, taverns and restaurants for which Fell's Point is so famous.
Founded in 1893 and named for John Henderson, a pre-Civil War merchant, The Inn at Henderson's Wharf combines Old World charm with modern amenities, and celebrates the neighborhood's maritime heritage with nautical-inspired sculptures and paintings. There's also a private courtyard that provides a serene haven for sipping tea or reading a good book.
The Inn at Henderson's Wharf Features
- 38 luxurious guest rooms
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee Served in the Lobby
- Choice Privileges® Rewards Program
- High-speed Internet access in guest rooms and meeting areas*
- Shuttle service throughout Fell's Point, Inner Harbor and to Johns Hopkins Hospital Main Campus*
- Wine Down—a wine and cheese reception Monday – Saturday from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- On-site 24-hour fitness center
- Elegant indoor and outdoor meeting and event space
- Harbor Magic Specialists—personal concierge service*
- 256-slip, full-service Marina at Henderson's Wharf
Join us in the lobby Monday through Saturday in the evening for a complimentary reception featuring wine and cheese.
Monday - Saturday: 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
A Luxury Marina in Fell's Pointhandsomely appointed accommodations and impeccable service—it also features The Marina at Henderson's Wharf—a deep-water marina offering a variety of services and amenities, including high-speed Internet access, cable TV hookups and a professional dock master.
For beautiful accommodations in a quiet corner of historic Fell's Point, and world-class service and amenities, choose The Inn at Henderson's Wharf.