Grand Weddings in Baltimore Harbor
An Extraordinary Experience on Your Special Day
At Harbor Magic, we ensure that from the moment your first guests arrive until you leave in a flurry of rice, your special day will be flawless. Waterfront ballrooms, pristine gardens, superb cuisine, white-glove service, professional Wedding Specialists—you’ll find everything you've always wanted for your wedding day at Harbor Magic.
Maryland Weddings in Fell's Point & Inner Harbor
Located in Fell's Point and Inner Harbor—two of Baltimore's most popular neighborhoods, our Harbor Magic wedding venues offer timeless elegance in a historic setting, as well as the opportunity to mix and match indoor and outdoor venues for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and post-wedding brunch.
The planning process is so much simpler with the same event planner for each venue, giving you the opportunity to easily coordinate the various parts of your event at different venues. Imagine having an outdoor ceremony in the waterfront Lighthouse Garden at Pier 5 Hotel, and then seamlessly shifting to a lavish reception in the top-floor Admiral Ballroom at The Admiral Fell Inn.
Harbor Magic Wedding Highlights
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces
- Transparent and traditional tenting available for outdoor events
- Valet parking
- Exceptional catering services
- Dedicated Wedding Specialists to help you plan and attend to every detail
- Exclusive partnerships with talented vendors
- Venues for engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions and post-wedding brunches
- Three waterfront Baltimore Harbor hotels to choose from for guest accommodations
As You Wish . . .
No matter what your dream wedding entails—a laid-back family gathering or a glitzy formal affair with 200 of your closest friends and family, Harbor Magic will make your dream come true. We want to help you celebrate your nuptials exactly the way you'd like, so we will help you create a completely customized event that reflects your unique theme and style. Just ask your Wedding Specialist, and we'll make it happen.